D-025 L | Combination Air Valve for Wastewater
The valve is specifically designed to operate with liquids carrying solid particles such as wastewater and effluents. The combination air valve
discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, admits air into the system during drainage and at water column separation and releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while it is operating under pressure. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Working pressure range: 05-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90°
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge.
- Install at wastewater & water treatment plants and on wastewater, effluent water and sea water supply lines