D-43 | Combination Air Valve PRO
The air release component is designed to automatically release small pockets of air to the atmosphere as they accumulate along a pipeline or piping system when it is full and operating under pressure. The air & vacuum component is designed to automatically discharge or admit large volumes of air during the filling or draining of a pipeline or piping system. This valve will open to relieve negative pressures whenever water column separation occurs.
- Working pressure range : 2” – 10 bar , 3”-6” – 16 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- At pump stations.
- Downstream and upstream of shut-off valves After deep-well pumps.
- On long constant-sloped pipeline segments.
- At peaks along the pipeline and at peaks relative to hydraulic gradient.
- Additional protective shell for anti-vandalism/theft applications.