D-040 | Combination Air Valve “BARAK”
The air release component is designed to automatically release small pockets of air to the atmosphere as they accumulate along a pipeline or piping system when it is full and operating under pressure. The air & vacuum component is designed to automatically discharge or admit large volumes of air during the filling or draining of a pipeline or piping system. This valve will open to relieve negative pressures whenever water column separation occurs.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-16 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- At pump stations
- Downstream and upstream of shut-off valves After deep-well pumps
- On long constant-sloped pipeline segments
- At peaks along the pipeline and at peaks relative to hydraulic gradient.
- Additional protective shell for anti-vandalism/theft applications.