D-025SB | Underground Air Valve System for Wastewater
A specially designed horizontal sliding disc valve – situated at the base of the D-025 SB assembly – allows for the air valve disconnection and maintenance from ground level. This shut-off valve is equipped with a safety mechanism enabling disconnection and removal of the D-025 air valve from its sub-surface housing, even when the system is under pressure. Since service and maintenance operations of the unit are performed entirely from the surface, there is no need for safety considerations associated with confined space entry.
Materials and Corrosion Protection
- Shell and cover made of non-corrosive P.V.C.
- Air valve body: high-strength corrosion- resistant composite materials or
Stainless Steel SAE 316.
- All operating parts are made of corrosion- resistant materials.
- Working pressure range: 0.2 – 10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Two different installation lengths:
– 800mm tube; complete system length: 975 mm.
– 1000mm tube; complete system length: 1175 mm.
For underground installation on wastewater, water treatment and industrial systems in areas of frost or under roads, buildings etc.