D-021 | Combination Air Valve for Reclaimed and Non-Potable Water
The combination air valve discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, admits air into the system during draining and at water column separation and releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while operating under pressure. The valve’s unique design guarantees separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum work conditions.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge.
- Application media include reclaimed water, raw water, effluent water, water with suspended solids and coolant water.