D-020 | Combination Air Valve for Wastewater
The combination air valve discharges air (gases) during the filling or charging of the system, admits air into the system while it is being emptied of liquid and releases accumulated air (gases) from the system while it is under pressure and operating. The valve’s unique design enables the separation of the liquid from the sealing mechanism and assures optimum working conditions.
- Working pressure range: 0.05-16 bar.
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C.
- Maximum intermittent temperature: 90° C.
- Additional one-way options for air intake/discharge only as well as an additional non-slam option.
- Install at pump stations for sewage, wastewater & water treatment plants and on wastewater, effluent water and sea water supply lines.